The kingdom of Barombong is located on District Gowa, prov. Sulawesi Selatan. This kingdom existed in the 16th century (?).
District of Gowa
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
About the king of Barombong
King of Barombong (2014): Manurungi Karaengta Timbuseng.
First at right: king of Barombong, 2014
History of the kingdom of Barombong
There is no information about the kingdom of Barombong.
Rumah Adat – Community House of Barombong
Rumah Adat – Community House(Balla Lompoa) of Barombong is measuring more than 150 meters bujursangakar. This House is a replica of the previous Ballalompoa, built by Anrongguru Barombong in 1915. Two buffalo horns mounted on the roof of the ridge is a distinctive feature of the friendly customs Ballalompoa Barombong.
– Source: http://mahajinoesa.blog.com/2013/05/26/rumah-adat-ballalompoa-barombong/