Kasunanan (kingdom) of Pakunagara Hadiningrat is located on Jawa, Desa Pengging Wangi, District of Pati, Provinsi Jawa Tengah.
District of Pati
* Foto sultans and kings, today on Jawa: link
* Foto keratons (palaces) on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack of Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro – war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
About the kingdom
Pakunagara Hadiningrat Kasunanan was a kingdom on the island of Java, which was established in 1554, as a continuation of the Sultanate of Demak.
Pengging Wangi Village better known as Pakunagara Hadiningrat Kasunanan or Nagari Pakunagara Hadiningrat was a dependent state in the form of empire. The sovereignty and power of state governance shall be governed and carried out in accordance with the political agreement / contract made by the parent country together with the dependent country.
Pakunagara Hadiningrat Kasunanan is led by ISKGDAAS (Ingkang sinuhun Kanjeng Gusti Dyah Adipati Arya Suryo) Pakunagara IV or Kyai Amnan Turehan Tirtosari.
– Sejarah Pakunagara: http://www.wikiwand.com/id/Pengging_Wangi,_Sukolilo,_Pati
– Daftar raja Pakunagara: https://db0nus869y26v.cloudfront.net/id/Kasunanan_Pakunagara_Hadiningrat?rev=1500954954048