The kingdom of Tondongkura is located on Sulawesi, provinsi Sulawesi Selatan, District Pangkajane dan Kepulauan, sub-district Tondong Tallasa.
District Pangkajene dan Kepulauan
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF TONDONGKURA
History of the kingdom
Tondongkura consists of two syllables namely; Tondong and Kura. Tondong means altitude or hill and Kura means Tamanngura-ura i.e. nothing (Safe). So Tondongkura is an area located in a safe altitude area.
Tondongkura Village was led by a hereditary (Karaeng), who did not participate under the influence of the kingdom of Gowa and the Kingdom of Bone and other Kingdoms. Later after the war between the Kingdom of Gowa and the Kingdom of Bone, Tondongkura Village Government joined the the Kingdom of Gowa. Since then the Government in Tondongkura Village had started under the government of the Kingdom of Gowa.
Head of government Tondongkura since the time of the government of Gowa Kingdom until the time of Government of the Republic of Indonesia in succession is very clear since the entry of Islam in Tondongkura.
Heads of the government of Tondongkura
1) Andi Lamangnguluang (Nama Kecil ), with the title Karaeng Tatinroa Ritappana,
2) Karaengta Tinroa Ripakkerena,
4) Karaengta Jaria KasihIanna,
5) Karaengta Tinroa Risikkirina,
6) Parakkasi Dg Sitaba,
7) Karaeng Haji Solong DG Matteppo,
8) Saenong Dg Patommbong.
Old maps of Sulawesi
For old maps of Sulawesi (1606, 1633, 1683, 1700, 1757, 1872, abad ke-19): klik here
Sulawesi and Maluku, 1683
Sumber (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Desa-Kerajaan Tondongkura: http://pangkajenedankepulauantondongkura.desa.kemendesa.go.id/pages/detail/55-profil-desa
– Tentang makam keluarga Tondongkura: http://membuka-misteri.blogspot.co.id/2006/10/pengabdian-rakyat-di-makam-raja.html
– Desa Tongongkura dan Islam: http://www.mehrir.kawunganten.com/2012/12/kenangan-terhadap-pemerintahan-islam.html