* Foto old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
History of the Desa
Tondongkura consists of two syllables namely; Tondong and Kura. Tondong means altitude or hill and Kura means Tamanngura-ura means nothing (Safe). So Tondongkura is an area located in a safe altitude area.
Tondongkura Village is a region (territory) unity of government, led by a hereditary (Karaeng), who did not participate under the influence of the kingdom of Gowa and the Kingdom of Bone and other Kingdoms. Later after the war between the Kingdom of Gowa and the Kingdom of Bone, Tondongkura Village Government joined the the Kingdom of Gowa. Since then the Government in Tondongkura Village had started under the government of the Kingdom of Gowa.
Head of government Tondongkura since the time of the government of Gowa Kingdom until the time of Government of the Republic of Indonesia in succession is very clear since the entry of Islam in Tondongkura.
Heads of the government of Tondongkura
1) Andi Lamangnguluang (Nama Kecil ), with the title Karaeng Tatinroa Ritappana,
2) Karaengta Tinroa Ripakkerena,
4) Karaengta Jaria KasihIanna,
5) Karaengta Tinroa Risikkirina,
6) Parakkasi Dg Sitaba,
7) Karaeng Haji Solong DG Matteppo,
8) Saenong Dg Patommbong.
Old maps of Sulawesi
For old maps of Sulawesi (1606, 1633, 1683, 1700, 1757, 1872, abad ke-19): klik here
Sulawesi and Maluku, 1683
Sumber (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Desa-Kerajaan Tondongkura: http://pangkajenedankepulauantondongkura.desa.kemendesa.go.id/pages/detail/55-profil-desa
– Tentang makam keluarga Tondongkura: http://membuka-misteri.blogspot.co.id/2006/10/pengabdian-rakyat-di-makam-raja.html
– Desa Tongongkura dan Islam: http://www.mehrir.kawunganten.com/2012/12/kenangan-terhadap-pemerintahan-islam.html