The kingdom of Poso was located on Sulawesi, in the District Poso. Prov. Central Sulawesi. The coastal area of this kingdom was directly controlled by the Dutch East Indies in 1899, and was placed under Afdeling Gorontalo, Manado Residency. In 1906, the entire Poso area was taken over and became fully part of the Dutch East Indies.
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
KINGDOM OF POSO
About the king today (2020)
There is no information about the king or descendents today.
King of Poso: Talasa. Sumber: Pramaartha Pode, fb
History of the kingdom
About the early history of the kingdom, there is no information.
– Southern Region was subject to the Luwu Kingdom, domiciled in Palopo,
– Northern Territory was subject to the King of Sigi, domiciled in Sigi (Regional Donggala),
– Eastern Region, which includes the islands Bungku area, was subject to the Kingdom of Ternate.
Since 1880 the Dutch government in Northern Sulawesi begun to dominate South Sulawesi and gradually was trying to remove the influence of the King of Luwu and King of Sigi in Poso area.
In 1905 – 1918 the region of Poso was divided by the dutch into two areas:
Residency of Manado area, as Onderafdeling (kewedanan) Kolonodale and Bungku, while the kings retained their authority as Bestuure Self–Gabieden.
* kerajaan Poso
* kerajaan Napu,
* kerajaan Bada,
* kerajaan Besoa,
* kerajaan Bancea,
* kerajaan Bakekau,
* kerajaan Leboni,
* kerajaan Watutau,
* kerajaan Ondae,
* kerajaan Pebato,
* kerajaan Lage,
* kerajaan Lore,
* kerajaan Pamona,
* kerajaan Lamusa.
1919-1947: Mokole Talasa, Raja Posso VIII
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Kab. Poso: http://pariwisataposo.blogspot.co.id/2011/03/sejarah-kabupaten-poso.html
– Sejarah Tanah Poso: http://marosobeybe.blogspot.co.id/2012/08/sejarah-tanah-poso.html
– Suku Pamona Poso: http://kebudayaanindonesia.net/kebudayaan/1265/suku-pamona-poso