The kingdom of Poso was located on Sulawesi, in the District Poso. Prov. Central Sulawesi.
About the king today (2020)
There is no information about the king or descendents today.
King of Poso: Talasa. Sumber: Pramaartha Pode, fb
History of the kingdom
About the early history of the kingdom, there is no information.
– Southern Region was subject to the Luwu Kingdom, domiciled in Palopo,
– Northern Territory was subject to the King of Sigi, domiciled in Sigi (Regional Donggala),
– Eastern Region, which includes the islands Bungku area, was subject to the Kingdom of Ternate.
Since 1880 the Dutch government in Northern Sulawesi begun to dominate South Sulawesi and gradually was trying to remove the influence of the King of Luwu and King of Sigi in Poso area.
In 1905 – 1918 the region of Poso was divided by the dutch into two areas:
Residency of Manado area, as Onderafdeling (kewedanan) Kolonodale and Bungku, while the kings retained their authority as Bestuure Self–Gabieden.
* kerajaan Poso
* kerajaan Napu,
* kerajaan Bada,
* kerajaan Besoa,
* kerajaan Bancea,
* kerajaan Bakekau,
* kerajaan Leboni,
* kerajaan Watutau,
* kerajaan Ondae,
* kerajaan Pebato,
* kerajaan Lage,
* kerajaan Lore,
* kerajaan Pamona,
* kerajaan Lamusa.
1919-1947: Mokole Talasa, Raja Posso VIII
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Kab. Poso: http://pariwisataposo.blogspot.co.id/2011/03/sejarah-kabupaten-poso.html
– Sejarah Tanah Poso: http://marosobeybe.blogspot.co.id/2012/08/sejarah-tanah-poso.html
– Suku Pamona Poso: http://kebudayaanindonesia.net/kebudayaan/1265/suku-pamona-poso