The District of Jeneponto is located on Sulawesi, prov. Sulawesi Selatan, District Jeneponto.
Line of kingdoms on Sulawesi: link
Foto kingdoms on Sulawesi
Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi, 40.000 BC – 2018: link
– Video history kingdoms on South Sulawesi, 1AD – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on Sulawesi Tenggara, 50.000 BC – 2020: link
– Video history kingdoms on North Sulawesi, 4000 BC – today: link
In ancient times Jeneponto was a great local independent kingdom, there were several kingdoms under the kingdom of Jeneponto: Arungkeke, Binamu, Tarowang dan Bangkala.
Jeneponto’s name is defined in Indonesian which means “water and bracelet” in a myth saying, that the name Jeneponto appeared in the X1X century.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Jeneponto: http://jenepontoku.blogspot.co.id/2016/01/sejarah-jeneponto-dari-sejarah-turatea-kerajaan-binamu.html
– Sejarah Jeneponto: http://daeng-arief.mywapblog.com/sejarah-kabupten-jeneponto.xhtml