The Kingdom of Kubu was founded 1772. Located on Sumatera, in the District of Rokan Hilir, province of Riau.
District of Rokan Hilir
History of the kingdom of Kubu
The kingdom of Kubu was a kingdom in the Rokan area.
The Kubu Kingdom is a kingdom or area in the Rokan Hilir district. According to history, this royal Kubu was founded in 1667. Tuanku raja Hitam is a nobleman from Rawo or Rawa country, West Sumatra. Tuanku Raja Hitam came to this area accompanied by his advisors and assistants, namely the head of the rainbow red and the small datuk. In addition, in the Tuanku Raja Hitam group, there were three hulubalangs, namely the Sati commander, the Sutan Kalingo commander, and the Hundero commander. When Tuanku Raja Hitam came to Kubu, it was called the river Baung. Tuanku raja Hitam founded a settlement that became a country called Kubu. Tuanku Raja Hitam was crowned king in that country.
Kingdoms in North Sumatera, 19th century
List of kings
4 Jun 1823 – 1949 Dutch protectorate.
* 1772 -1795 Saiyid `Aydarus Al `Aydarus
* 1795 -1829 Saiyid Muhammad bin `Aydarus Al Aydarus
* 1829 -1841 Saiyid Abdul Rahman bin Muhammad Al `Aydarus
* 1841 -1864 Saiyid Ismail bin Abdul Rahman Al `Aydarus
* 1864 -1900 Saiyid Hasan bin Abdul Rahman Al `Aydarus
* 1900 -1911 Syarif Abbas Al `Aydarus
* 1911 -1921 Syarif Zainul Idris ibni al-Marhum Syarif Ismail
* 1921 -1943 Syarif Salih bin Syarif Idris Al `Aydarus
* 1943 -1958 Syarif Hasan bin Zain
(head of the Governing Committee to 1946, then
chairman of the Council of Regency to 16 Aug 1949)
– Source: link
History of the kingdoms in Rokan area
Rokan is the name of a river that divides the island of Sumatra in the middle, empties to the North of the Island (the Strait of Malacca). This area is the area of the kingdom of Rokan Tua, known to exist in the 13th century, when it was recorded in the “Kertagama Country” by Prapanca, written in 1364 AD.
Until now the name Rokan also still exists as can be seen in the development of Rokan Tua’s kingdom until now. According to Muchtar Lutfi, Wan Saleh in the history of Riau, who became the King of Rokan in the 14-15th century were descendents from Sultan Sidi, brother of Sultan Sujak, described in the book Sulalatus Salatin, which states that the king of Rokan is the son of Sultan Sidi brother of Sultan Sujak.
The Rokan Kingdom is based in Koto Intan, a place near Kotolamo and moved to Pekaitan and eventually moved to Rantau Kasai (in Siarang-arang). After that there is no mention of the name Rokan Kingdom again.
Rokan region were divided in Rokan Hilir and Rokan Kanan.
Rokan region, prov. of Riau
Rokan Hulu was split up into 5 kingdoms:
* Kerajaan Tambusai in Dalu-dalu,
* Kerajaan Rambah in Pasirpengarayan,
* Kerajaan Kepenuhan in Kototongah,
* Kerajaan Rokan IV Koto, in Rokan,
* Kerajaan Kuntodarussalam in Kotolamo.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kubu: http://wartasejarah.blogspot.co.id/2015/12/kerajaan-kerajaan-kecil-di-kabupaten.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Kubu di riaudaily: http://www.riaudailyphoto.com/2010/02/kerajaan-kubu.html
– Sejarah Kubu: http://kuburohil.blogspot.co.id/2013/11/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html
– Sejarah Kab. Rokan Hilir di Wiki: Wiki
– Daftar Raja Kubu: link
– Sejarah Kab. Rokan Hulu: http://www.riaudailyphoto.com/2013/03/profil-kabupaten-rokan-hulu.html
– Kab. Rokan Hulu di Wiki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Rokan_Hulu
– Asal mulanya Kab. Rokan Hulu: http://herwandisahputra.blogspot.co.id/2014/10/kabupaten-rokan-hulu-adalah-kabupaten.html
– Sejarah Kab. Rokan Hilir: http://www.riaudailyphoto.com/2013/03/profil-kabupaten-rokan-hilir.html
– Kab. Rokan Hilir di Wiki: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Rokan_Hilir
– Sejarah Rokan Hilir: http://www.putramelayu.web.id/2014/05/sekelumit-sejarah-rokan-hilir.html