Kingdom of Batu Licin: 1780 – 1900, located on Kalimantan, in the district of Tanah Bumbu, prov. South Kalimantan.
Location of Batu Licin
History of the kingdom of Batu Licin
The Kingdom of Batoe Licin was a part of the kingdom Tanah Bumbu.
The first ruler of the kingdom Batulicin was Ratu Intan I, child of Ratu Mas. Ratu Mas bin Pangeran Mangu, was the last ruler of the kingdom of Tanah Bumbu, before this kingdom broke up into several small kingdoms in the region. Tanah Bumbu kingdom was founded by Prince Dipati Tuha (Raden Basus), son of Sultan Saidullah, the king of Banjar.
In 1870 the empire Tanah Bumbu was divided among the children and stepchildren of Ratu Mas, namely Pangeran Prabu dan Ratu Intan I. Pangeran Prabu gained the northern region of the country with centre was centered / Bangkalaan kingdom, while the southern region (Cantung and Batulicin) was given to the Ratu Intan I. On May 4, 1826, Adam Sultan (king of Banjar) handed Batu Licin region over to the Dutch Government.
Andi Ibrahim al Aydrus, the last crown prince of Batulicin. Ruled the region, although the gorvernment already was dismissed. 1905.
List of Kings
* 1780-1800: Ratu Intan I, child of Ratu Mas bin Pangeran Mangu bin Pangeran Dipati Tuha, became Ratu (queen) of Cantung and Batulicin. Ratu Intan I married Sultan Anom IV Aji Dipati from Kesultanan Pasir, but had no offspring
* 1820-1825: King Gusti Besar binti Pangeran Prabu, as king of Bangkalaan, Sampanahan, Manunggul, Cengal, Cantung, Batulicin. King Gusti Besar was located in Cengal. Cantung and Batulicin was the legacy of his aunt Queen Ran Intan I who had no offspring. Gusti Besar married Aji Raden. Sultan Sulayman from the sultanate of Pasir invaded and took Cengal, Manunggul, Bangkalaan, and Cantung, but later recaptured.
* Pangeran Muhammad (keturunan Pangeran Dipati Tuha bin Sultan Saidullah), located in Sela Selilau.
* 1832: Pangeran Haji Musa bin Pangeran Muhammad, as king of Batulicin and Bangkalaan (1832). He died 1840. Pangeran Haji Musa married the daughter of Sultan Sulaiman: Ratu Salamah who had the title of Ratu Haji Musa.
* Pangeran Panji bin Pangeran Musa
* Aji Landasan binti Raja Aji Jawi (wife of Pangeran Panji, did not have offspring)
* Daing Magading (suami Aji Landasan, did not have offspring, brother Arung Botto)
* Pangeran Muhammad Nafis bin Pangeran Haji Musa.
* 1845-1860: Pangeran Abdul Kadir bin Pangeran Aji Musa, dikenal sebagai Raja Kusan, Batulicin, Pulau Laut
* 1860-1864: Pangeran Syarif Hasyim al-Qudsi, located in Batulicin.
* 1866: Pangeran Syarif Hamid, his rule begun 13 Juni 1866.
* 1883-1885: Pangeran Syarif Thoha, as king of Batulicin, then also became King of Pagatan and Kusan. He married Mutajeng daughter of La Paliweng Arung Abdul Rahim, King Pagatan and Kusan before.
* Pangeran Syarif Ahmad.
– Sumber / Source: Wiki
Pangeran Haji Mayasin bin Pangeran Abdul Kadir attended the inauguration of an Official of Banua Lima at Barabai in 1875 by JJ Meijer.
Small kingdoms under the Sultanate of Banjar.
Under the Sultanate of Banjar there were several small kingdoms in the region of Tanah Bumbu and Pulau Laut. They were semi-independent. Because government services were not covered by the Sultanate, these kingdoms kingdoms were given authority to rule within their region.
Small kingdoms under the rule of the Sultanate Bandar in Tanah Bumbu and Pulau Laut are:
1. The kingdom of Pagatan,
2. The Kingdom of Kusan,
3. The Kingdoms of Cengal Manunggal and Bangkalaan,
4. The Kingdoms of Cantung and Sampanahan,
5. The Kingdom of Sebamban,
6. The kingdom of Batu Licin
7. The Kingdom of Pasir,
8. The Kingdom of Kotabaru.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Batu Licin: Wiki
– Sejarah kerajaan Batu Licin: http://www.bimbie.com/sejarah-kerajaan-batu-licin.htm
– Sejarah kerajaan Batu Licin: http://www.wikiwand.com/id/Kerajaan_Batulicin
– Sejarah kerajaan Batu Licin: https://arifuddinali.blogspot.nl/2012/06/kerajaan-batulicin.html#.WJrnn3_RvIU
– Daftar raja / list of kings: Wiki
– Kerajaan kecil yang dibawah kekuasaan Kesultanan Banjar: http://faisalbatennie.blogspot.co.id/2010/07/kerajaan-di-tanah-bumbu.html
– Kerajaan Tanah Bumbu: link
– Kerajaan Cantung: link
– Kerajaan Kusan: link
– Kerajaan Pagatan: link
– Kerajaan Bangkalaan: link
– Kerajaan Sampanahan: link
– Kerajaan Sebamban: https://sultansinindonesieblog.wordpress.com/kalimantan-4/sebamban-kepangeranan/