The Kingdom of Majene is located on Sulawesi, District of Majene, prov. West Sulawesi.
The title of the king is Maradia.
District of Majene
History of the kingdom
With its historical background, until now Majene Regency is known as the capital of Mandar (old). In addition to its position as the capital of Afdeling Mandar, long before, in the days of the kingdoms, one of the kingdoms in Majene was regarded as “Indoq” (mother) in the alliance of seven kingdoms on the coast, Pitu Baqbana Binanga. That is the Kingdom of Sendana. Its position is equal to the Kingdom of Balanipa (currently entering Polewali Mandar Regency) called “Kamaq” (father).
Map of Mandar, (incl. Majene)
List of kings
c. 1830: Majene founded
* c.1830 – c.1840: I Nimbang
* c.1840 – 18.. : I Nyarring
* 18……. – 1867: La Tenribali Tomate Puabang
* 1867 – 1874: Sanggaria
* Dec 1874 – 1889: Sangkilang
* 1889 – 1892: Vacant
* 1892 – Jul 1907: I Juara
* 1907 – 1950: Rammang Pata Lolo
* 1950 – 1960: Andi Tonra
* 1960 – 1962: Bupati
Source (only indon. language)
– Latar belakang Majene: http://kacomar.blogspot.co.id/2014/05/bedakan-majene-dengan-kabupaten-majene.html
– Daftar raja: http://www.worldstatesmen.org/Indonesia_princely_states2.html