* Foto foto Sulawesi dulu, suku Sulawesi dan situs kuno: link
History of the kingdom
From 1868 the highest ruler of Bontonompo was called Anrongguru.
* 1870: Anrongguru Bontonompo 2: Approximately in 1870, the kingdom of Gowa appointed the son of Kare I Yuseng, namely I Poli Daeng Mannyarrang as Anrongguru Bontonompo the second.
* Anrongguru Bontonompo 3: Anrong Guru Poli Daeng Mannyarrang, later he was changed by his child I Mannarai Daeng Mangngemba as Anrong Guru ketiga.
* 1905-1911: Anrongguru Bontonompo 4: I Mannyaurang Daeng Sibali (nephew Anrong Guru Mannarai) installed as Anrong Guru the 4th, he ruled 1905 – 1911.
* 1911-1927: Anrongguru Bontonompo 5: Anrong Guru Mannyaurang later was changed by I Mammuntuli Daeng Rombo as Anrong Guru kelima. He was a child of Anrongguru Mannarai daeng Mangemba and ruled tahun 1911 – 1927.
* 1927-1947: Anrongguru Bontonompo 6: I Mappase’leng Daeng Sija’, he ruled 1927 – 1947 as Anrongguru the 6th.
* Anrongguru Bontonompo 7: After he died, his oldest son I Mannangngarri Daeng Lassa was choosen by the community to become Anrongguru the 7th.
In 1950, Anrongguru Mannangngarri he was murdered.
* Anrongguru Bontonompo 8: Wafatnya Anrongguru Mannangarri, maka diadakanlah penunjukan terhadap diri I Sinring Daeng Lira, yang pada tahun 1951 diadakannya pemilihan dan ternyata terpilih kembali dan menduduki jabatan sebagai Anrongguru Bontonompo kedelapan.
* 1961-1987: Anrongguru Bontonompo 9: In 1961, was chossen I Patarai Daeng Ma’ruppa, son of I Mannyaurang Daeng Sibali as Anrongguru the 9th. He ruled 26 years, 1961 – 1987.
– Daftar raja Bontonompo: http://k3iydm.blogspot.co.id/2013_05_24_archive.html