Kekaraengan (kingdom) Bontonompo is located on Sulawesi, District Gowa, provinsi Sulawesi Selatan.
History of the kingdom
One of the areas included in this district was Kekarean Bontonompo. This kekarean was led by officials, who hold the title of Kare, and originally was recognized as part of the power Karaeng Loe ri Katingang. After Katingan was defeated by Gowa, which was ruled by Somba Tumapa’risika Kallonna, then automatically this region moved to the Kingdom of Gowa, then moved to Karaeng Sanrobone which had become an ally of the kingdom of Gowa. Kekarean Bontonompo, then included in the power Gallarrang Manuju. Subsequently the area was then unilaterally handed over as a gift to the child of King Lemo Appa during a hunt around 1669.
Approximately in 1870, the kingdom of Gowa appointed the son of Kare I Yuseng, namely I Poli Daeng Mannyarrang as Anrongguru Bontonompo the second.
In 1961, a election was held again for a Anrongguru Bontonompo, and elected was I Patarai Daeng Ma’ruppa, son of I Mannyaurang Daeng Sibali as Anrongguru the 9th.
The flag of the Kalompoang flag of the Bontonompo kingdom
* Anrongguru Bontonompo 3: Anrong Guru Poli Daeng Mannyarrang, later he was changed by his child I Mannarai Daeng Mangngemba as Anrong Guru ketiga.
* 1905-1911: Anrongguru Bontonompo 4: I Mannyaurang Daeng Sibali (nephew Anrong Guru Mannarai) installed as Anrong Guru the 4th, he ruled 1905 – 1911.
* 1911-1927: Anrongguru Bontonompo 5: Anrong Guru Mannyaurang later was changed by I Mammuntuli Daeng Rombo as Anrong Guru kelima. He was a child of Anrongguru Mannarai daeng Mangemba and ruled tahun 1911 – 1927.
* 1927-1947: Anrongguru Bontonompo 6: I Mappase’leng Daeng Sija’, he ruled 1927 – 1947 as Anrongguru the 6th.
* Anrongguru Bontonompo 7: After he died, his oldest son I Mannangngarri Daeng Lassa was choosen by the community to become Anrongguru the 7th.
In 1950, Anrongguru Mannangngarri he was murdered.
* Anrongguru Bontonompo 8: Wafatnya Anrongguru Mannangarri, maka diadakanlah penunjukan terhadap diri I Sinring Daeng Lira, yang pada tahun 1951 diadakannya pemilihan dan ternyata terpilih kembali dan menduduki jabatan sebagai Anrongguru Bontonompo kedelapan.
* 1961-1987: Anrongguru Bontonompo 9: In 1961, was chossen I Patarai Daeng Ma’ruppa, son of I Mannyaurang Daeng Sibali as Anrongguru the 9th. He ruled 26 years, 1961 – 1987.
I Mammuntuli Karaeng Rombo Anrongguru Bontonompo 5th reigned in Bontonompo for 16 years, starting from 1911 to 1927.
– Sejarah kerajaan Bontonompo: https://infosejarahcelebes.blogspot.com/2020/08/sejarah-kerajaan-bontonompo-dan-struktur-pemerintahannya.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Bontonompo: https://cb1517.blogspot.com/2017/04/sejarah-kare-ri-bontonompo.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Bontonompo: http://k3iydm.blogspot.co.id/2013_05_24_archive.html
– Daftar raja Bontonompo: http://k3iydm.blogspot.co.id/2013_05_24_archive.html