* Foto’s of old Sulawesi, tribes on Sulawesi and ancient sites: link
History of the kingdom
The Kingdom of Bombana has historical and cultural ties to the Kingdom of Luwu. The first king (Mokole) of Bombana, Mokole Dendeangi was the Sawerigading sibling (King Luwu). Then, the Kingdom of Bombana was broken into three small kingdom during the reign of Mokole Bombana Ke-III, Mokole Nungkulangi. Having three inheritors, the Kingdom of Bombana was broken into three kingdoms, namely:
* Kerajaan Kabaena (ruled by Ratu Indaulu as Mokole Kabaena Ke-I or Raja Bombana IV),
* Kerajaan Rumbia (ruled by Ratu Tina Sio Ropa as Mokole Rumbia Ke-I or Raja Bombana IV),
* Kerajaan Poleang (ruled by Raja Ririsao as Mokole Poleang Ke-I or Raja Bombana IV).
With this split up also ended the era of Bombana Kingdom hierarchy, and the beginning of the third era of the kingdom.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah Kerajaan Bombana: https://febryaristian.wordpress.com/2015/05/17/kerajaan-kabaena/
– Kab. Bombana: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Bombana
– Suku Moronene: https://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suku_Moronene
– Suku Moronene: http://suku-dunia.blogspot.co.id/2014/08/sejarah-perkembangan-suku-moronene.html