The kingdom of Kuta Tandingan is located on Jawa, prov. Jawa Barat, District Karawang. This kingdom existed in the 17th century.
* Foto sultans and kings, today on Jawa: link
* Foto keratons (palaces) on Jawa: link
* Foto Batavia (Jakarta) in the past: link
* Foto Jawa in the past: link
* Attack of Batavia by Sultan Agung, 1628/1628: link
* Foto Diponegoro – war, 1825: link
* Foto old sites on Jawa: link
History of the kingdom
Kuta Tandingan in Mulyasejati Village Ciampel District Karawang regency of West Java, is thought to be a small kingdom under the kingdom of the Pajajaran, which was named the Kingdom of Kuta Tandingan Jaya.
The kingdom was governed by Patih Panatayuda, assisted by Patih Purnakuta and Patih Mangkubumi with advisor Pamanah Rasa and Prosecutor Imbang Kencana.
Before the collapse of the Pajajaran kingdom, the kingdom of Kuta Jaya freed itself or was taken over by the army of the Sultanate of Banten led by Syech Maulana Yusuf, because in 1626 the area of Udug – udug was used as the Headquarters of the Sultanate of Banten under Pageran Gunung or better known as Prince Puger.
Source (only indon. language)
– Sejarah kerajaan Kuta Tandingan: http://poskotanews.com/2012/03/06/situs-kuta-tandingan-awalnya-karawang/
– Sejarah kerajaan Kuta Tandingan: http://renunganthltbpp.blogspot.com/2013/09/misteri-kutatandingan.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Kuta Tandingan: http://www.radar-karawang.com/2012/12/kuta-tandingan-bekas-ibukota-kerjaan.html
– Sejarah kerajaan Kuta Tandingan: http://www.pepelingkarawang.org/2016/03/kuta-tandingan-jadi-kota-jakarta.html